SynchPST for Outlook 184.108.40.206
21 days trial version
15.4 MB file size
Want to try, before you buy?
You have come to the right place. This page lets you to download a free evaluation copy of SynchPST for Outlook.
Both the Home edition and the Professional edition are included in the download file.
SynchPST runs on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000 (32bit and 64bit) systems in combination with Outlook 2013 (32bit and 64bit), Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook XP, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000.
Registered users have the right to download free updates for 12 months at no costs.
Since Version 2 you can shut down the Outlook process on the other computer before
the synchronization begins.
The small tool 'RemoteOutlookKiller' should be installed for this purpose on the other computer.
- New: Gmail is now supported. You can synchronize your Gmail account with your Outlook pst file or with an Exchange account.
- Fixed: Minor bugs were fixed.
- New: 'SynchPst for Outlook' supports now Outlook 2013 (32bit and 64bit) as part of Office 365.
- New: 'SynchPst for Outlook' supports now Windows 8 and Outlook 2013 (32bit and 64bit).
- New: 'SynchPst for Outlook' remembers the last used file path when you save or load a session.
- New: 'SynchPst for Outlook' recognizes when the reminder of a task or appointment was changed.
- New: If you load a session with the help of a session (spo) file then the name of the session is being displayed in the title of 'SynchPst for Outlook'.
- New: Your last used sessions could be directly opened with the help of the menu 'File' > 'Last used sessions'.
- Fixed: When a session was loaded with the help of a spo file then the folders were not checked.
- Improved: Copy speed of 'SynchPst for Outlook' was greatly improved.
- New: Right-click on a folder to select this folder alone without its sub folders.
- Fixed: Minor bugs
- New: Minimal synchronization time interval is one minute.
- Improved: If an automatic synchronization was started but the source or the target is not available then you don't get a message box.
- Improved: If the remote Outlook was being closed by RemoteOutlookKiller then 'SynchPst for Outlook' is able to open the pst file on the other computer immediately.
- New: If you sychronize Outlook items with an attachment then the file size of the item is being examined to find out if an Outlook item was really changed or not.
- Fixed: If you've selected as source an Exchange account and as target an Outlook data (pst) file then the pst file couldn't be opened automatically when you opened 'SynchPst for Outlook' the next time.
- New: If you have set up an Exchange account then this account is being selected by default in the 'Select Outlook data store' dialogue.
- New: SynchPST shows the last synchorization time of the session.
- New: SynchPST detects when an e-mail was forwarded and will synchronize this property, too.
- Improved: SynchPST detects now better changes you made in recurring appointments or tasks.
- Fixed: If you selected a lot of folders and saved this session to a spo file then not all folders were selected for the synchronization when you loaded the session again.
- Fixed: You weren't asked for the log file at the end of the synchronization.
- Fixed: Even if you excluded private appointments then they were synchronized.
- Added: Setting 'Use Deep Scanning'
This setting is activated by default. If you unselect this option then only the last modification time of an Outlook item is used to decide what Outlook element is the newer item. Otherwise the content of the Outlook item is examined in detail if both Outlook elements have any differences.
- Fixed: Some times freshly synchronized Outlook items should be synchronized again although nothing was changed.
- Fixed: If you use Exchange server and this server is not available during the synchronization then 'SynchPst for Outlook' had problems.
- During the indexing process at the end of the synchronization the progress is shown. The software doesn't seem to 'hang' any longer.
- This is a big step in the history of 'SynchPst for Outlook'. It was re-written from scratch!
- 'SynchPst for Outlook' now supports Outlook 2010 64bit.
- The speed was enhanced dramatically - again.
- Empty folders are synchronized.
- The complete interface was polished.
- Minor bugs were fixed.
- New: 'SynchPst for Outlook' supports now Outlook 2010 32bit
- New: 'SynchPst for Outlook' is tested with Windows 7
- New: If a conflict is detected then you can see the differences in a preview side by side.
- New: The middle name is additionally used to identify contacts on both sides. If you have contacts with the same first and last name then you can differentiate them by adding another middle name.
- Improved: The Outlook data file on the other computer is no longer blocked after a synchronization if you keep SynchPST open.
- Improved: Your Exchange Mailbox account is listed separately in the dialogue where you select the Outlook data store you want to synchronize.
- Improved: Due dates of emails are now synchronized correctly.
- New: In the Preview window you can now see how many Outlook items were changed, modified or deleted.
- New: You can sort the different synchronization jobs by clicking on the column header in the Preview dialogue.
- Minor bugs were fixed.
- New: Read/Unread state of E-mails is synchronized
- Improved: No splash screen is shown any longer if you start SynchPST with the command line switch '/hide'.
- Improved: Synchronization of tasks
- Fixed: SynchPST for Outlook crashed sometimes during start on Windows XP computers
- Improved: Layout of installer
- Minor bugs were solved
- Fixed: Problem with Synchronizing a deleted folder
- Added: Synchronization of deleted folders was enhanced. If you
delete a folder on one side then this folder will be deleted on the other side during
If an item was changed or added on the other side then the deleted folder will not be deleted completely on the other side.
The new or changed items will be synchronized and the remaining items will be deleted. This way you don't lose recently changed items.
- Added: In the Preview window you can select or unselect multiple synchronization jobs with the help of a pop-up menu..
- Added: An additional progress bar was added. This way you can see how many folders needs to be processed.
- Improved: The 'Select Outlook data store' window can now be resized. This way you can see long pst file paths.
- Fixed: If the words '<mailto:>' are at the start or at the end of an Email item body then this might lead to a crash.
If you want to uninstall SynchPST then open your control panel. In the "Add or Remove software" section you can uninstall SynchPST.